Types of Certification
Etheria doesn’t really have a limitation on industry or type of testing, as our experience can carry us into any industry or area, and thus we can find a partner and help to deliver the E2E solution to our clients. This makes business sense for our clients as we can not just test their specific equipment, like for Oil and Gas, but also their management software, OSS, reporting, expression applications, etc.
- Design and implementation functional testing
- CPE and edge validation
- Integration Certification
- Operational verification on new products and hardware in the present environment
- Test & Management Networks to allow constant validation out of band and to allow a testing plane within your orchestration or legacy environment
- Present network and system analysis and certification
- External network node testing especially for security
- DMZ testing internal and access
- API bridge and SBC functional and security validation
- System integration testing and scripting and even control plane management to handle relative configurations
- Troubleshoot management verification
- Process and PoM testing and certification
- Support for the E2E certification of your virtualised environments
Source Code Analysis
Etheria cannot only analysis your code but also test it from E2E to the integration requirements and even standards based validation at the actual code level. SCA is a hard delivery to contemplate but we work with our partners who have decades of experience in the area and help deliver including scanning the binary (also called "compiled" or "byte" code) instead of source code only, even down to the machine code where required. Fortran machine code for the mining industry as an example.
Our analysis technology enables enterprises to test software more effectively and comprehensively, providing greater security for the organisations and allowing you as a a company to move into automation easier and have more confidence in your products towards your customers or even internal deliveries.
Etheria has a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model combining with Test-as-a-Service model, enabling enterprises to get on-demand security, function & integration assessments allowing for upgrades and new platforms to fully integrate with constantly more efficiency and less risk.
In the past, application and network testing assessment software and solutions have been expensive to purchase, and it required constant upgrades to keep up with ever-evolving threats and changes, with Etheria you don’t need to buy anything and we do the heavy lifting for you constantly enhancing our software to meet our client needs. Why would you choose companies without experience in delivery? Etheria is a company that not just test software, but builds it, does SCAs on other people’s code, and has a constant history of constant delivery.